After Building Cleaning
1. Remove all manufacturers' labels from installed fittings.
2. Clean any paint or plaster from floors, windows, window frames and sills.
3. Clean and wash all skirting boards and doors.
4. Clean all electrical sockets and switches.
5. Spot clean walls and ceilings.
6. Clean all fitted cupboards inside and out.
7. Clean and polish all work surfaces and woodwork.
8. Clean toilets inside and out.
9. Wash bathroom tiles and white fittings.
10. Vacuum all carpeted areas and wash all non-carpeted floors.
11. Ensure the property is dust free throughout.
Contact us for more information.